A look at some of the differences between Modular homes and Panelized
homes. Also includes a separate page with links to Panelized builders.
10 Reasons to buy a Modular Home
1. Modular Homes can be completed faster than site built houses.
2. Costs Per Square Foot can be significantly less for Modular Homes.
3. Modular construction can be Greener because building in a factory environment
4. Modular Homes, unlike Mobile Homes are constructed to the same Building
Code as traditional "stick built" homes.
5. Most Modular companies allow you to design your own home.
6. Modular Homes are not limited to single homes. Many Multi-unit dwellings are
7. Many Modular Home dealers now offer a 10-Year Structural Warranty.
8. Modular houses are built in controlled environments under the factory roof
and shipped in weatherproof wrapping.
9. Modular Homes can be built for a guaranteed price, with no overruns.
10. There is no difference in insuring a Modular Home from a Traditional Home.